Attached-to-House Pergola Kit for 4x4" Wood Posts (Any Size Up to 12' x 12') - With Shade Canopy
Included in this Attached Pergola Kit with a Shade Canopy:
- 2x base brackets (for 4x4" wood)
- 2x wall mount brackets (for 4x4" wood)
- 2x 3-arm post brackets (for 4x4" wood)
- 1x shade canopy (up to 12' x 12' in your choice of 3 colors)
- 2x corner accessory mounts, 2x eye hook screws + 16' of Polyethylene rope for mounting shade canopy
- 1.5" pan (round) #12 self-tapping stainless steel wood screws (with accompanying hinged, black screw caps) for securing wood into brackets
- Complimentary 1-inch and 6-inch drill bits
- Note: Wood (lumber) and specialty hardware for anchoring the base brackets & wall mount brackets are not included
This pergola kit will accommodate any attached-to-house pergola ranging from 8-12 feet by 8-12 feet. The pergola does not need to be the exact dimensions shown in the images on this page.
The kit includes a shade canopy (up to 12' x 12') in your choice of 3 colors. The shade canopy is made of fade-resistant 180 GSM High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) knitted fabric that blocks up to 95% of UV rays and is permeable to prevent rain from pooling on top. It has slightly curved sides (4-8" gap in the center) to keep the shade canopy tight and prevent drooping. Corner accessory mounts, eye hook screws and 16 feet of Polyethylene rope are included for mounting the shade canopy. If desired, you can purchase a roof kit to add wood rafters above the fabric shade canopy.
Want a Larger 6x6 Frame?
Click here to see this same pre-configured pergola kit but with larger 6x6" wood posts (instead of 4x4" wood posts).
About Our Steel Brackets:
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Includes 1.5" pan (round) #12 self-tapping stainless steel wood screws (with accompanying hinged black screw caps) for securing wood into brackets
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts (and 2x4" wood slats) into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or the wall-mount brackets into your home. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 1-2 hours for you and a helper or two to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.