10' x 16' Pergola Attached to House with Roof - Kit for 6x6 Wood Posts
10' wide (attached) x 16' deep (out from the house)
Included in this Kit for a 10 x 16 Pergola Attached to House:
- 4x base brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 2x wall mount brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 2x 3-arm post brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 2x 4-arm post brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 8-40x roof brackets for your choice of roof kits as selected above ⤴
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets and wall-mount brackets are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
Click here to see optional add-ons such as privacy walls, side railings, and corner supports for this attached-to-house 10' x 16' pergola with roof.
Please note that the images above show a 12' x 24' pergola (rather than a 10' wide x 16' deep pergola, for which the kit on this page is intended). The number of roof rafters/slats will differ from what is pictured above since the two roof sections are only intended to span the pergola's 16-foot total depth. That said, the spacing between slats/rafters will be very similar to what is shown in these images.
Want a Smaller 4x4 Frame Instead?
Click here to see this same kit for a 10 x 16 pergola attached to house but with a smaller frame for 4x4 wood posts (instead of 6x6 wood posts).
Attaches on the Width Side
This pergola will attach to your home on the 10-foot width side, not on the 16-foot depth side. Click here to see this same pergola kit with the width and depth flip-flopped so the pergola attaches on the 16-foot side.
About Our Steel 6x6 Pergola Brackets:
- 12-gauge steel (approximately 2.6mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 6x6s (actual dimensions are 5.5" x 5.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 6x6" wood posts into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or into your home/other structure. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Required Lumber & Estimated Total Cost
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-3 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.