2-Person Pergola Hammock Kit - No Roof (for 4x4 Wood Posts)
About this Pergola Hammock Kit:
- Frame size: 8' W x 8' D x 7'8.5" H opening (not including brackets)
- Hammock size: 6'6" x 6'6" (large enough for 2 adults)
- Bracket size: 4x4 (see the larger 6x6 version of this kit)
- Roof style: Frame only - no roof (see this same kit with a straight inline, traditional, square posts or angled slats roof)
- Privacy/shade wall(s): Your choice of 0, 1 or 2 privacy/shade walls (with far, medium or close slat spacing)
Included in this 2-Person Pergola Hammock Kit:
- 8x 3-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 4x corner hanger brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 0-52x wall brackets (for 2x4 wood) depending on your choice of privacy/shade wall kits selected above ⤴
- 1x premium hammock with heavy-duty O-rings in the corners
- 4x stainless steel turnbuckles (one for each corner) to adjust the tightness of the hammock
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) is NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
About Our Steel 4x4 Pergola Brackets:
- Proudly made in the USA with premium American steel
- Made of 14-gauge steel (~2.0mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts (and 2x4" wood slats) into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.). This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Required Lumber & Estimated Total Cost
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-4 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.