Attached Pergola Kit for 6x6 Wood Posts (Any Size Up to 24' x 12') - With Traditional Roof Rafters (Close Spacing)
About this Pergola Kit Configuration:
- Type: Attached to house (see the free-standing version of this kit)
- Bracket size: 6x6 (see the smaller 4x4 version of this kit)
- Dimensions: Up to 24' attached x 12' out from home (see the inverse up to 12' attached x 24' out from home version of this kit)
- Roof style: Traditional w/ rafters atop beams (see this same kit with an inline, square posts or angled slats roof)
- Privacy wall(s): None (see this same kit with 1 or 2 privacy walls)
- Rafter spacing: Close (see this same kit with far or medium rafter spacing)
Want something completely different? Use our easy design tool to create your own pergola configuration.
Included in this Attached Pergola with Roof Kit:
- 3x base brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 3x wall-mount brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 2x 3-arm post brackets (for 6x6 wood)
- 1x 4-arm post bracket (for 6x6 wood)
- 33x 2x6 rafter brackets for 11 roof rafters (2x6 wood)
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets and wall-mount brackets are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
This attached pergola with roof kit will accommodate any attached-to-the-house pergola ranging from 13-24 feet (attached to the house) by 4-12 feet (out from the home). The pergola does not need to be the exact dimensions shown in the images on this page.
The kit includes 33 2x6 rafter brackets so you can add 11 traditional roof rafters that span both roof sections (12' span with close spacing). If you want to increase the number of roof rafters, you can purchase additional 2x6 rafter brackets here.
Want a Smaller 4x4 Frame Instead?
Click here to see this same pre-configured attached pergola with roof kit but with smaller 4x4 wood posts and 2x4 roof rafters (instead of 6x6 wood posts and 2x6 roof rafters).
About Our Steel 6x6 Pergola Brackets:
- 12-gauge steel (approximately 2.6mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 6x6s (actual dimensions are 5.5" x 5.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 6x6" wood posts (and 2x6" wood slats) into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or the wall-mount brackets into your home. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Required Lumber & Estimated Total Cost
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-4 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.