Freestanding 13x10 Pergola Kit with Roof - Kit for 4x4 Wood Posts
About this Pergola Kit Configuration:
- Type: Free-standing (see the attached version of this kit)
- Dimensions: 13' x 10' with the roof slats running the 13' width (see the reversed 10x13 kit with the roof slats running the 10' length instead)
- Bracket size: 4x4 (see the larger 6x6 version of this kit)
- Roof style: Your choice of 4 roof styles (straight inline, traditional, square posts or angled slats) with 3 slat spacing options for each (far, medium or close)
Want something completely different? Use our easy design tool to create your own pergola configuration.
Included in this Freestanding 13x10 Pergola Kit:
- 6x base brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 4x 3-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 2x 4-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 12-52x roof brackets for your choice of roof kits as selected above ⤴
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets to a solid foundation are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
Click here to see optional add-ons such as privacy walls, corner supports and side railings for this 13x10 pergola kit with roof.
Please note that the images above show a 24' x 12' pergola (rather than a 13' wide x 10' deep pergola, for which the kit on this page is intended). The number of roof rafters/slats will differ from what is pictured above since the two roof sections are only intended to span the pergola's 10-foot depth. That said, the spacing between slats/rafters will be very similar to what is shown above.
The roof rafters on this pergola are intended to run longways (from front to back, as shown in the pictures). If you want the roof rafters to run the opposite direction (i.e. left to right), you'll want this pergola kit instead.
Want a Larger 6x6 Frame?
Click here to see this same freestanding 13x10 pergola kit with roof but with a larger frame for 6x6 wood posts (instead of 4x4 wood posts).
About Our Steel 4x4 Pergola Brackets:
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho