Freestanding 24x24 Pergola Kit with Roof - For 4x4 Wood Posts
Included in this Freestanding 24x24 Pergola Kit:
- 9x base brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 4x 3-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 4x 4-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 1x 5-arm post bracket (for 4x4 wood)
- 30-152x roof brackets for your choice of roof kits as selected above ⤴
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets to a solid foundation are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
Click here to see optional add-ons such as privacy walls, side railings, and corner supports for this free-standing 24x24 pergola with roof.
Want a Larger 6x6 Frame?
Click here to see this same 24x24 pergola kit but with a larger frame for 6x6 wood posts (instead of 4x4 wood posts).
About Our Steel 4x4 Pergola Brackets:
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.). This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Required Lumber & Estimated Total Cost
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-3 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.