Free-Standing Pergola Kit for 6x6" Wood Posts (Any Size Up to 36' x 12') - With Traditional Roof Rafters + 2 Privacy Walls (Medium Spacing)
Included in this Large Pergola Kit:
- 8x base brackets (for 6x6" wood)
- 4x 3-arm post brackets (for 6x6" wood)
- 4x 4-arm post brackets (for 6x6" wood)
- 42x 2x6 rafter brackets for 21 roof rafters (2x6" wood)
- 32x 2x6 insert brackets for 16 wall slats (2x6" wood)
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets to a solid foundation are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
This large pergola kit will accommodate any stand-alone pergola ranging from 25-36 feet by 4-12 feet. The pergola does not need to be the exact dimensions shown in the images on this page.
The kit includes 42 2x6 rafter brackets so you can add 21 traditional rafters to the roof (7 rafters per roof section, each spanning 12' with medium spacing). These rafters sit atop the beams and can be installed with or without overhangs. If you would like to space the rafters closer together, you can purchase additional 2x6 rafter brackets here. If you're wanting this same pre-configured pergola except with the roof rafters running longways (i.e. rotated 90 degrees so there are 7 "continuous" rafters running the full up-to-36-foot length of the pergola), click here.
The pergola kit also includes 32 2x6 insert brackets. While the intent is that all 32 of these insert brackets be used to add 2 privacy walls with 8 2x6 slats each (both 8' height with medium spacing), you can use the brackets any way you'd like (i.e. adding another privacy wall or half/partial wall, adding a side railing, etc.). You can also purchase additional 2x6 insert brackets here.
Want a Smaller 4x4 Frame Instead?
Click here to see this same pre-configured large pergola kit but with smaller 4x4" wood posts and 2x4" roof and wall slats (instead of 6x6" wood posts and 2x6" roof and wall slats).
About Our Steel Brackets:
- 12-gauge steel (approximately 2.6mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 6x6" wood posts (and 2x6" wood slats) into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.). This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Make this pre-configured pergola kit even better by adding one or more of these popular add-ons:
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-4 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.