Pergola Wall Mount Bracket (for 4x4 Wood Posts)
Wall mount brackets are used to secure horizontal beams of attached pergolas to your home or another structure. If you're building a free-standing pergola, you won't need any wall mount brackets. But if you're building an attached pergola, you'll need 2-3 wall mount brackets: 2 if the attached side is 4-12 feet or 3 if the attached side is 13-24 feet.
4x4 Pergola Bracket Features
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5” x 3.5”)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Low-profile design (anchoring holes inside the bracket to avoid unsightly lip/flange on the outside of the bracket)
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to bracket
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into bracket
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Dimensions & Specifications
- Width: 3.75 inches (95 mm)
- Depth: 3.75 inches (95 mm)
- Height: 3.55 inches (91 mm)
- Inner dimensions of sleeve (open at top): 3.6 x 3.5 inches (92 x 88.5 mm) - made for 4x4 wood posts (which measure 3.5 x 3.5 inches)
- Holes on end plate (secured to home/structure): 4 (one in each corner) - 0.5-inch holes for larger anchoring hardware (not included)
- Holes on each side wall: 4 on left & right walls, 2 on bottom wall
- Weight: 1.375 pounds
- Not included: wood post, anchoring hardware for securing bracket to home/structure
Looking for a Full Pergola Kit?
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or into your home/other structure. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Fast, Free Shipping
All pergola kits, add-on kits & even individual brackets ship FREE to mainland USA from our warehouse in Boise, Idaho. Most orders arrive within 2-4 business days. See more shipping information here.
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take a couple hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.