Pergola Corner Accessory Mount - For Securing Shade Canopy, Lights or Other Accessories
Corner accessory mounts are used in the top corners of both free-standing pergola kits and attached pergola kits to secure the corners of shade canopies, lights or other accessories. These corner mounts are universal for all Zen Pergola brackets, including brackets for both 4x4 wood and brackets for 6x6 wood.
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing mount directly over the holes in all brackets
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into bracket
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Dimensions & Specifications
- Width: 1.55 inches (39 mm)
- Depth: 0.5 inches (12 mm)
- Height: 1.55 inches (39 mm)
- Holes on each end: 1
- Hole size: 0.3 inch (8 mm) - ideal for #10 size screws (included) - slightly bigger than the holes on other brackets to provide a little wiggle room
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Not included: wood posts
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or into your home/other structure. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Fast, Free Shipping
All pergola kits, add-on kits & even individual brackets ship FREE to mainland USA from our warehouse in Boise, Idaho. Most orders arrive within 2-4 business days. See more shipping information here.
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take a couple hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.