Attached Pergola Kit for 4x4 Wood Posts (Any Size Up to 36' x 12') - With Traditional Roof Rafters + 2 Privacy Walls (Medium Spacing)
Included in this Pergola Brackets 4x4 Kit:
- 4x base brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 4x wall-mount brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 2x 3-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 2x 4-arm post brackets (for 4x4 wood)
- 28x 2x4 rafter brackets for 7 roof rafters (2x4 wood)
- 52x 2x4 insert brackets for 26 wall slats (2x4 wood)
- Stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) and anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets and wall-mount brackets are NOT included and will need to be purchased locally
This pergola brackets 4x4 kit will accommodate any wall-mounted pergola ranging from 25-36 feet wide (attached to the house) by 4-12 feet deep. The pergola does not need to be the exact dimensions shown in the images on this page.
The kit includes 28 2x4 rafter brackets, which allow you to add 7 traditional roof rafters (atop the beams, with or without overhangs) that will cover all 3 roof sections (12' span each with medium spacing). If you want to increase the number of rafters, you can purchase additional 2x4 rafter brackets here.
The pergola kit also includes 52 2x4 insert brackets. While the intent is that all 52 of these insert brackets be used to add 2 privacy walls with 13 slats each (both 8' height with medium spacing), you can use the brackets any way you'd like (i.e. adding another privacy wall or half/partial wall, adding a side railing, etc.). You can also purchase additional 2x4 insert brackets here.
Want a Larger 6x6 Frame?
Click here to see this same pre-configured pergola brackets 4x4 kit but with larger 6x6 wood posts and 2x6 roof and wall slats (instead of 4x4 wood posts and 2x4 roof and wall slats).
About Our Steel 4x4 Pergola Brackets:
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to brackets
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5")
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into brackets
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts (and 2x4" wood slats) into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or the wall-mount brackets into your home. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Required Lumber & Estimated Total Cost
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 2-4 hours for you and a helper to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.