4-Arm Post Bracket (for 6x6" Wood Posts)
4-arm post brackets are used to connect 2 sections of extra-wide and/or extra-deep pergolas. If the width OR depth of your pergola exceeds 12 feet, you will need at least 1 4-arm post bracket. Free-standing pergola kits typically require more of these brackets than attached pergola kits.
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2 mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to bracket
- Includes 1.5" pan (round) #12 self-tapping stainless steel wood screws (with accompanying hinged, black screw caps) for securing wood into bracket
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
- Width: 17.5 inches (444 mm)
- Depth: 11.65 inches (296 mm)
- Height: 11.65 inches (296 mm)
- Number of arms: 4 (1 vertical + 3 horizontal)
- Inner dimensions of each arm: 5.6 x 5.6 inches (143 x 143 mm) - made for 6x6 wood posts (which measure 5.5 x 5.5 inches)
- Holes on vertical arm (to ground): 6 (2 holes on each of the 3 sides facing inward)
- Holes on each of the 2 outside horizontal arms (for beams): 6 (2 holes on the side facing down + 4 holes on the side facing inward)
- Holes on the perpendicular horizontal arm: 10 (2 holes on the side facing down + 4 holes on each of the 2 sides facing inward)
- Hole size: 0.25 inch (6.35 mm) - ideal for #12 size screws (included)
- Weight: 17.0 pounds
- Not included: wood posts
Looking for a Full Pergola Kit?
Need help ordering?
What's Not Included?
Wood. Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Anchoring Hardware. While this pergola kit does include stainless steel wood screws for securing 4x4" wood posts into the brackets, it does not include anchoring hardware for securing the base brackets into a secure base (i.e. cement pad, deck, landscape toppers, concrete footing, etc.) or into your home/other structure. This is because the anchoring hardware you need will vary based on a) what type of material you're going into and b) local building codes.
Fast, Free Shipping
All pergola kits, add-on kits & even individual brackets ship FREE to mainland USA from our warehouse in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Most orders arrive within 2-4 business days. See more shipping information here.
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take 1-2 hours for you and a helper or two to assemble your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.