Side Railing Kit for 1 to 5 Horizontal 4x4s
This pergola side railing kit utilizes 4x4 insert brackets to insert a series of horizontal 4x4 posts between the 2 outer vertical posts to create a railing on one side of the pergola. Using the dropdown above, you can choose anywhere from 1 to 5 horizontal 4x4s you want to comprise the railing, which will typically be a height of 36 inches (from the ground to the top of the highest horizontal 4x4).
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2 mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to bracket
- Includes 1.5" pan (round) #12 self-tapping stainless steel wood screws (with accompanying hinged, black screw caps) for securing wood into bracket
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Wood not included
Need help ordering?
Wood Not Included
Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Fast, Free Shipping
All pergola kits and add-ons (such as a side railing kit like this one) ship FREE to mainland USA from our warehouse in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Most orders arrive within 2-4 business days. See more shipping information here.
Assembling a Zen Pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take an hour or so to add a side railing to your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.