Side Railing Kit for 1 to 7 2x4 Slats with a 4x4 Square Top
This pergola side railing kit is comprised of 1-7 lower 2x4 slats with a square 4x4 post across the top of the railing. The lower 2x4 slats are secured by 2x4 insert brackets (2 per slat) while the top 4x4 post is secured by two 4x4 insert brackets. Using the dropdown above, select the number of lower 2x4 slats you want the railing to have (1 to 7). Pergola railings are typically 36 inches tall (measured from the ground to the top of the horizontal 4x4 post).
Steel Pergola Bracket Features
- 14-gauge steel (approximately 2mm thick)
- Laser-cut, bent and welded
- Advanced weather coating technology to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Pre-drilled holes for securing wood and accessories to bracket
- Made for dressed lumber commonly called 4x4s (actual dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5") and 2x4s (actual dimensions are 1.5” x 3.5”)
- Includes stainless steel screws (1.5-inch #10 self-tapping wood screws with pan/round head painted black) for securing wood into bracket
- Reduces your pergola build time by as much as 75%
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Shipped directly to your doorstep from Boise, Idaho
- NOTE: Wood (lumber) is NOT included in this kit and will need to be purchased locally
Need help ordering?
Wood Not Included
Wood is a) very expensive to ship and b) readily available to most people at local home improvement and building supply stores. By buying your wood locally, you also have more options on the exact type of wood you'd like that is appropriate for your area's climate.
Roofs, Privacy Walls, Other Add-Ons
Side railings are just one type of pergola add-on we offer. You may also be interested in:
Fast, Free Shipping
All pergola kits and add-ons (such as a side railing kit like this one) ship FREE to mainland USA from our warehouse in Boise, Idaho. Most orders arrive within 2-4 business days. See more shipping information here.
Adding a side railing to your pergola is quite easy (even for novices) and only requires basic tools. Following these simple instructions, it should only take an hour or so to add a side railing to your pergola.
We stand behind our products! We will gladly replace any bracket that breaks, cracks, chips or corrodes within 5 years of purchase. Read more about our 5-year limited warranty.
Click here to learn about splitting your purchase up into 4 interest-free payments OR financing your order over up to 36 months.